Thursday, July 22, 2004



My heart rate is 81bpm. Those who have the slightest clue will catch on that 81bpm is NOT something to be proud of- it basically means that i'm unhealthy and dun do any exercise such that I have any muscle strength at all. I told my housemates, and they're making me their next convert to the gym. Please, If i ever fork out the money to enter a sweaty, rank, mouldy gym, someone kill me. Thanks! I'd rather die of some cardiovascular disease like heart failure.. (only joking... but just..)

Made my first receipe from Laura's vegetarian cookbook. After initial doubts, it turned out alright- Perhaps next time I should choose a receipe that didn't involve tomatos. (I HATE tomatos, and the receipe was garnished with raw, floury, sour, tomatos... yich..) But other than the tomatoes, it was really tasty.

I came home today and thought that I needed a change, so I decided to take myself literally, and take a shower.. only to find out that our shower door had been replaced by a shower curtain that didn't quite make it to the shower gutter.. Hence, when I was in the shower, water gushed everywhere on the floor.. It reminded me of the Italian and French showers. European designers... they're awesome!

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Hey! So is the chick with her...
lol!

I like your mintie wrapper.. the present one.. not the toilet one.. tho the toilet one is pretty good too, it's just not as good...

And Mars hill cafe rocks! (it's 5 mins from where i live in parra!)