Tuesday, June 15, 2004


Here's the kitchen notice board..
As you can see, i'm slightly bored at the moment, especially since i SHOULD be studying..
It's always remarkable what you want to do once you have to study for exams, or do an assignment.. It's like, we only appreciate the freedom that we have, once we do the whole guilt trip thing on ourselves, when we know we can't do anything fun - Like during exams.

I'm really looking forward to going back home. All i've been thinking about is painting... And catching up with people. It's nice to be able to get away from really smart, highly strung, enthusiastic people who are in my course.

I wonder if this html will work or not.. we'll see... =) It's surprising i still remember html!

1 comment:

Jaye said...

So this is what it feels like.. when doves cry..
umm.. i mean, when someone leaves a comment!

I dunno about the commenting thingio.... I'll see what blogger sez..