Wednesday, January 18, 2006


My current flat mate is attempting to teach me how to drive a manual car. It's quite hard actually.. not that i expected anything less.. especially since i'm not the quickest of learners in motor vehicles. It took me 2 tries to get my L's! and then another 2 times to get my P's! Anyway, i know how to drive- kinda... I was on the highway and i didn't stall! (only because driving a manual on a highway is much the same as driving an auto.. no gear shifts and weird arse balancing of the clutch and accelerator..)

Anyways, this year, i'm in Waikerie.. which is a small town 2 hours drive from "town" (aka Adelaide) with a population of abouts 5000. It's quite dry and HOT! If you don't believe me check out the forecast... HERE

See.. I'm justified in my complaining.. =p

And the photo... here is the stupidest ticket i've received. I've never been booked for speeding or disrupting traffic or drinking or even pulled over for a random breath test... and what do i get, but a ticket for PARKING FACING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF TRAFFIC! WTF!?

No comments: