Tuesday, January 24, 2006


I wish i was brave enough to say things to people as i feel them.
It is somewhat of a curse, actually. But it didn't always start that way.
It usually starts off as a crush where i generally try to hang around them.. =p
And we usually end up being friends.. (Which is good.)
But that's when the trouble starts.. coz sometimes I'm a bit blinded to the reciprocal nature of the friendship- where maybe they are interested.

Sometimes I've had people come up to me and say, "You and so-and-so should get together..." or "Why aren't you and so-and-so going out?" or the blunt "So-and-so is cute, why don't you do something about it?"

Dammit that's annoying.

And i usually reply, "I don't know.."
Or more commmonly, "So-and-so has a girlfriend"
Because i've left it too late and they've gone and asked another girl out.

So far this has happened 3 times.

Maybe someday i'll be able to say "Ok, I will." And run out and ask him right then and there.

Maybe.

No comments: